Playways Pre-school aim for your child to be happy, safe and cared about whilst learning through play. With support and guidance we promote independence, confidence and self esteem. We like to encourage a child to play socially, with respect, kindness and consideration for others. To learn through play the meaning of sharing and caring.
We aim to encompass a whole new world of fun and enjoyment through play, away from the home, as part of our setting. To provide stimulation, to give help and understanding and most of all to ensure that their time in Pre-school can be looked back on with a smile.
We Offer Your Child
- Learning within the guidelines of the Early years Foundation Stage
- Individual care and attention made possible by a high ratio of adults to children
- The support of a personal Key Person
- Fun and friendship with children and other adults
- Opportunities for you and your family to be involved in the activities of the group and in your own child's progress